| Day 2 - Transformation |
"How to Let Go and Live in Flow"
“If you start from a place of allowing, as opposed to a place of efforting and pushing and shoving and demanding, then there’s the whole universe.”
“Trees don’t make an effort to grow, dogs don’t make an effort to bark. And we actually don’t need to make an effort to prosper.”
If you’ve ever experienced suffering, there is a reason. Once you discover and understand the reason, you open up your life to flow. In this session, Hale Dwoskin challenges us to transform our understanding of surrender in a profound way. He will teach us how to go straight to the core of who we think we are and show us how effortless and easy surrender actually is. Listen and learn how surrender helps you access the flow state of achieving your goals.
In This Session with Hale Dwoskin, You Will Learn:
- How to access and stay in the state of authentic flow
- How to deal with and let go of negative emotions
- How to navigate the balance between effort and surrender
- How to move through the pattern of victimhood
- Understanding the role of karma in one’s evolution